|描述：||242 pages ; 22 cm.|
|责任：||by Margaret Grace.|
Geraldine Porter is thrilled to meet bestselling author and miniatures enthusiast Varena Young. The celebrity seems to seek friendship with Gerry and her crafts group, and makes a generous offer of a house from her collection for a library fund-raiser. But Young is suddenly murdered, and Gerry is left to investigate the crime. She and her eleven-year-old granddaughter Maddie delve for information on Young's mysterious past, and they find a clue to her murder in a secret room ... of a dollhouse.
- Porter, Geraldine (Fictitious character) -- Fiction.
- Miniature craft -- Fiction.
- Women authors -- Crimes against -- Fiction.
- Dollhouses -- Collectors and collecting -- Fiction.
- Grandparent and child -- Fiction.
- Women detectives -- California -- Santa Clara County -- Fiction.
- Santa Clara County (Calif.) -- Fiction.