Find a copy in the library
Finding libraries that hold this item...
Dust jackets (Bindings)
Authors' autographs (Provenance)
|Material Type:||Elementary and junior high school, Fiction|
|All Authors / Contributors:||
Kathryn Erskine; Philomel Books.
|Notes:||"Patricia Lee Gauch, editor ; Design by Semadar Megged"--t.p. verso.
Baldwin Library copy signed by the author.
|Awards:||A Junior Library Guild selection
2010 National Book Award for Young People's Literature.
|Description:||235 p. ; 19 cm.|
WorldCat User Reviews (1)
I Will Look For Other Books By This Author!
Caitlin, age 10, see things as black and white. This is a tremendous story of learning to see the world through other people's eyes. The guidance counselor in this story is extraordinary. I will read other books by this author and will wholeheartedly recommend this book to...
- 1 of 1 people found this review helpful. Did it help you?
- Asperger's syndrome -- Juvenile fiction.
- Empathy -- Juvenile fiction.
- Schools -- Juvenile fiction.
- Death -- Juvenile fiction.
- School shootings -- Juvenile fiction.
- Fathers and daughters -- Juvenile fiction.
- Families -- Virginia -- Juvenile fiction.
- Family life -- Virginia -- Juvenile fiction.
- Asperger's syndrome -- Fiction.
- Empathy -- Fiction.
- Schools -- Fiction.
- Death -- Fiction.
- School shootings -- Fiction.
- Family life -- Virginia -- Fiction.
- Ten-year-old girls -- Fiction.
- Making friends -- Fiction.
- Virginia -- Juvenile fiction.
- Virginia -- Fiction.
- Asperger's syndrome.
- Fathers and daughters.
- School shootings.
User lists with this item (14)
- BotB Middle School 2014-2015(26 items)
by carteretlibraries updated about 2 days ago
- Things to Check Out(9 items)
by Romanadvoratrelundar updated about 3 weeks ago
- ARK - check out(193 items)
by elfgreen updated 2014-07-11
- Books I've read lately(59 items)
by crazycatlady updated 2014-03-12
- National Book Awards: Young People's Literature(17 items)
by dordtlibrary updated 2013-12-05