Find a copy in the library
Finding libraries that hold this item...
Dust jackets (Bindings)
Authors' autographs (Provenance)
|Material Type:||Elementary and junior high school, Fiction|
|All Authors / Contributors:||
Kathryn Erskine; Philomel Books.
|Notes:||"Patricia Lee Gauch, editor ; Design by Semadar Megged"--Title page verso.
Baldwin Library copy signed by the author.
|Awards:||A Junior Library Guild selection
2010 National Book Award for Young People's Literature.
|Description:||235 pages ; 19 cm|
WorldCat User Reviews (1)
I Will Look For Other Books By This Author!
Caitlin, age 10, see things as black and white. This is a tremendous story of learning to see the world through other people's eyes. The guidance counselor in this story is extraordinary. I will read other books by this author and will wholeheartedly recommend this book to...
- 1 of 1 people found this review helpful. Did it help you?
- Asperger's syndrome -- Juvenile fiction.
- Empathy -- Juvenile fiction.
- Schools -- Juvenile fiction.
- Death -- Juvenile fiction.
- School shootings -- Juvenile fiction.
- Fathers and daughters -- Juvenile fiction.
- Families -- Virginia -- Juvenile fiction.
- Virginia -- Juvenile fiction.
- Family life -- Virginia -- Juvenile fiction.
- Asperger's syndrome -- Fiction.
- Empathy -- Fiction.
- Schools -- Fiction.
- Death -- Fiction.
- School shootings -- Fiction.
- Family life -- Virginia -- Fiction.
- Virginia -- Fiction.
- Ten-year-old girls -- Fiction.
- Making friends -- Fiction.
- Asperger's syndrome.
- Fathers and daughters.
- School shootings.
User lists with this item (17)
- Native Child and Family Services of Toronto(410 items)
by NativeChild updated about 2 days ago
- Exceptionalities Class(26 items)
by firstname.lastname@example.org updated about 5 days ago
- National Book Award Winners: Young People's Literature(19 items)
by dordtlibrary updated about 6 days ago
- ErskineK(5 items)
by Satabook updated 2015-12-20
- ARK - check out(196 items)
by elfgreen updated 2015-11-19