|類型/形式：||Young adult fiction
|ISBN:||9780439023511 0439023513 0545310601 9780545310604 9781407109374 1407109375 1448738857 9781448738854 9780606269582 0606269584|
|描述：||390 p. ; 22 cm.|
|内容：||The ashes --
The assault --
Katniss Everdeen's having survived the Hunger games twice makes her a target of the Capitol and President Snow, as well as a hero to the rebels who will succeed only if Katniss is willing to put aside her personal feelings of anger and distrust and serve as their pawn. She must accept responsibility for countless lives in order to change the course of the future of Panem. District 13 really does exist. There are rebels. Tthere are new leaders. A revolution is unfolding.
- Insurgency -- Juvenile fiction.
- Survival -- Juvenile fiction.
- Television programs -- Juvenile fiction.
- Interpersonal relations -- Juvenile fiction.
- Contests -- Juvenile fiction.
- Insurgency -- Fiction.
- Survival -- Fiction.
- Survival skills -- Fiction.
- Television programs -- Fiction.
- Interpersonal relations -- Fiction.
- Contests -- Fiction.
- Science fiction.
- Survival skills -- Juvenile fiction.
- Revenge -- Fiction.