Find a copy in the library
Finding libraries that hold this item...
|All Authors / Contributors:||
László Horváth; I J Rudas
|Description:||xvii, 330 pages : illustrations ; 24 cm|
|Contents:||1. The magic world of virtual engineering --
2. Activities in virtual engineering --
3. Computer representations of shapes --
4. Representation of elementary shapes --
5. Models of shape-centered products --
6. Finite element and manufacturing process models --
7. Creating curve and surface models in CAD/CAM systems --
8. Construction and relating solid part models in CAD/CAM systems --
9. Creating kinematic models in CAD/CAM systems.
|Responsibility:||by László Horváth and Imre J. Rudas.|
"This book is recommended for practicing engineers in need of an update to their modeling skills and undergraduate and graduate students looking for an introduction to engineering modeling. Libraries