Find a copy in the library
Finding libraries that hold this item...
|Genre/Form:||Picture books for children
|Material Type:||Fiction, Primary school|
|All Authors / Contributors:||
Nancy Garden; Sharon Wooding
|Description:||1 volume (unpaged) : color illustrations ; 25 cm|
|Responsibility:||Nancy Garden ; pictures by Sharon Wooding.|
While preparing decorations for Open School Night, Molly and several of her classmates draw pictures of their families and discover that family means something different to each of them.
"Insightful...By referring to diverse families and picturing a multicultural classroom, Garden and Wooding suggest that these conversations can take place just about anywhere, in any small town or
- Children of gay parents -- Juvenile fiction.
- Families -- Juvenile fiction.
- Schools -- Juvenile fiction.
- Lesbian mothers -- Juvenile fiction.
- Families -- Fiction.
- Schools -- Fiction.
- Lesbian mothers -- Fiction.
- Children of gay parents.
- Lesbian mothers.
User lists with this item (11)
- ERC Feminist Intersectionality(89 items)
by loricarrier updated 2016-02-26
- Young People's Literature Collection(158 items)
by CarmichaelLibrary updated 2015-04-26
- Diversity picture books(36 items)
by aklumper updated 2014-08-21
- Bibliotherapy(300 items)
by megalibrarygirl updated 2013-04-27
- LGBT Children's Literature(66 items)
by lgbtyouthliterature updated 2012-10-20