Find a copy in the library
Finding libraries that hold this item...
|Genre/Form:||Trials, litigation, etc|
|Named Person:||Tammy Kitzmiller|
|All Authors / Contributors:||
|Description:||xix, 380 p. ; 24 cm.|
|Contents:||Pt. 1: Origins. Balancing act ; What lies beneath ; I'd rather take a beating than back down ; Darwin's nemesis ; Class acts --
Pt. 2: Survival of the fittest. Broken watches ; The watchmaker returns ; The waters of Kansas part ; What will we tell the children? --
Pt. 3: Unnatural selections. Send lawyers, geeks, and money ; Monkey suit ; Sword and shield, shock and awe ; Paleozoic roadkill, Kentucky Fried Chicken and bad frog beer ; Of panders and people - Under the microscope, deer in the headlights ; Forty days and forty nights ; Breathtaking inanity.
- Evolution (Biology) -- Study and teaching (Secondary) -- Pennsylvania -- Dover (Township)
- Creationism -- Study and teaching (Secondary) -- Pennsylvania -- Dover (Township)
- Intelligent design (Teleology) -- Study and teaching (Secondary) -- Pennsylvania -- Dover (Township)
- Kitzmiller, Tammy -- Trials, litigation, etc.
- Dover Area School District (Dover, Pa.) -- Trials, litigation, etc.