Find a copy in the library
Finding libraries that hold this item...
|All Authors / Contributors:||
Ward Brown; Russell F Whitehead; Kenneth Clark
|Description:||pages 171-195 (pages 191-195 advertisements) : illustrations, plates, plans ; 29 cm.|
|Series Title:||Monograph series recording the architecture of the American colonies and the early republic., v. 16, no. 1.|
|Other Titles:||Snowden-Long House|
|Responsibility:||by Ward Brown ; photographs by Kenneth Clark ; measured drawings from the George F. Lindsay collection ; Russell F. Whitehead, editor.|
- Snowden-Long House (Laurel, Md.)
- Architecture, Domestic -- Maryland -- Prince George's County.
- Architecture, Colonial -- Maryland -- Prince George's County.
- Historic house museums -- Maryland -- Prince George's County.
- Historic buildings -- Maryland -- Prince George's County -- 18th century.