|獎賞：||Man Booker Prize for Fiction, 1987.|
|描述：||208 pages ; 22 cm|
|内容：||The elderly Claudia Hampton, a best-selling author of popular history, lies alone in a London hospital bed. Memories of her life still glow in her fading consciousness, but she imagines writing a history of the world. Instead, Moon Tiger is her own history, the life of a strong independent woman, with its often contentious relations with family and friends. At its center --
forever frozen in time, the still point of her turning world --
is the cruelly truncated affair with Tom, a British tank commander whom Claudia knew as a reporter in Egypt during World War II.
|責任：||by Penelope Lively.|
Claudia, a best-selling writer, recalls her life of adventure as a newspaper correspondent, novelist, lover, and mother, while the people close to her file past her hospital bed.
- World War, 1939-1945 -- Egypt -- Fiction.
- Terminally ill -- Fiction.
- Women historians -- Fiction.
- British -- Egypt -- Fiction.
- Egypt -- Fiction.
- Terminally ill.
- Women historians.
- Man Booker Prize for Fiction (British Commonwealth)(50 資料)
由 dordtlibrary 已更新 2017-02-16
- Award Winners in Fiction(106 資料)
由 cwilibrary 已更新 2014-04-30
- book group reads(31 資料)
由 pdmont 已更新 2011-09-01
- Man Booker Prize winners and finalists(262 資料)
由 I-UNIVLIB 已更新 2009-11-01
- Year Three in Review(12 資料)
由 MoscowBookGroup 已更新 2009-08-08