Hutchinson, Ron, 1947-
Moonlight and magnolias.
New York : Dramatists Play Service, ©2005
|提及的人：||David O Selznick; Ben Hecht; Victor Fleming; Victor Fleming; Ben Hecht; David O Selznick|
|描述：||60 pages ; 20 cm|
|责任：||by Ron Hutchinson.|
"1939 Hollywood is abuzz. Legendary producer David O. Selznick has shut down produc-tion of his new epic, Gone with the Wind, a film adaptation of Margaret Mitchell's novel. The screenplay, you see, just doesn't work. So what's an all-powerful movie mogul to do? While fending off the film's stars, gossip columnists and his own father-in-law, Selznick sends a car for famed screenwriter Ben Hecht and pulls formidable director Victor Fleming from the set of The Wizard of Oz. Summoning both to his office, he locks the doors, closes the shades, and on a diet of bananas and peanuts, the three men labor over five days to fashion a screenplay that will become the blueprint for one of the most successful and beloved films of all time."--Publisher's website.
- Selznick, David O., -- 1902-1965 -- Drama.
- Hecht, Ben, -- 1893-1964 -- Drama.
- Fleming, Victor, -- 1889-1949 -- Drama.
- Gone with the wind (Motion picture : 1939)
- Hollywood (Los Angeles, Calif.) -- Drama.
- Motion picture authorship -- Drama.
- Fleming, Victor, -- 1889-1949.
- Hecht, Ben, -- 1894-1964.
- Selznick, David O., -- 1902-1965.
- Motion picture authorship.
- California -- Los Angeles -- Hollywood.