|类型/形式：||Young adult fiction
Ness, Patrick, 1971-
More than this.
[Cambridge] : Candlewick Press, 2013
|奖励：||YALSA Best Fiction for Young Adults, 2014|
|描述：||472 pages ; 23 cm|
A 16-year old boy named Seth drowns, losing his life as the pounding sea claims him. But then he wakes. He is naked, thirsty, starving. But alive. How is that possible? He remembers dying. So how is he here? And where is this place? It looks like the suburban English town where he lived as a child, before an unthinkable tragedy happened and his family moved to America. But the neighborhood around his old house is overgrown, covered in dust, and completely abandoned. What's going on? And why is it that whenever he closes his eyes, he falls prey to vivid, agonizing memories that seem more real than the world around him? Seth begins a search for answers, hoping that he might not be alone, trapped in a crumbling, abandoned world.
- Teenage boys -- Juvenile fiction.
- Teenagers -- Death -- Juvenile fiction.
- Gay teenagers -- Juvenile fiction.
- Teenagers -- Suicidal behavior -- Juvenile fiction.
- Future life -- Juvenile fiction.
- Survival -- Juvenile fiction.
- Families -- Juvenile fiction.
- Missing children -- Juvenile fiction.
- Tragedy -- Juvenile fiction.
- England -- Juvenile fiction.
- Teenage boys -- Fiction.
- England -- Fiction.
- Future life.
- Gay teenagers.
- Missing children.
- Teenage boys.
- Teenagers -- Death.
- Teenagers -- Suicidal behavior.