Michael Morpurgo; Michael Foreman
|奖励：||A Junior Library Guild selection|
|描述：||72 pages : illustrations (chiefly color) ; 20 cm|
|责任：||Michael Morpurgo ; illustrated by Michael Foreman.|
Lesley is sent to interview violinist Paulo Levi. She is told that she can ask him anything at all except the Mozart question. But it is Paulo himself who decides that it is time for the truth to be told. As the story unfolds, she begins to understand the horror of war, and how a group of musicians survived using the only weapon they had - music.
- Jewish musicians -- Juvenile fiction.
- Holocaust, Jewish (1939-1945) -- Juvenile fiction.
- World War, 1939-1945 -- Jews -- Juvenile fiction.
- Jewish musicians -- Fiction.
- Holocaust, Jewish (1939-1945) -- Fiction.
- World War, 1939-1945 -- Jews -- Fiction.
- Jewish musicians.
- World War, 1939-1945 Jews Children's fiction.