도서관에서 사본 찾기
해당항목을 보유하고 있는 도서관을 찾는 중
|장르/형태:||Dust jackets (Bindings)
Picture books for children
|자료 유형:||소설, 초등학교|
|모든 저자 / 참여자:||
Peter Brown; Little, Brown and Company,
|메모:||Little, Brown and Company is a division of Hachette Book Group.
"The illustrations for this book were made with India ink, watercolor, gouache, and pencil on paper, then digitally composited and colored. This book was edited by Alvina Ling and designed by Patti Ann Harris and Peter Brown ... The book was printed on 140gsm Gold Sun Woodfree paper with a fifth color, orange. The text was set in Rockwell, and the display type was hand-lettered by the author."--Colophon.
|상:||2014 ALA Notable Children's Books List
Boston Globe/Horn Book Picture Book Award Winner, 2014
|해당 독자:||Elementary Grade.|
|설명:||1 volume (unpaged) : color illustrations ; 27 cm|
|다른 제목||Mister Tiger goes wild|
*"With its skewed humor and untamed spirit this joyous exploration of quasi-reverse anthropomorphism will delight listeners again and again." ""Booklist," starred review""
- Tiger -- Juvenile fiction.
- Self-actualization (Psychology) -- Juvenile fiction.
- Etiquette -- Juvenile fiction.
- City and town life -- Juvenile fiction.
- Boredom -- Juvenile fiction.
- Loneliness -- Juvenile fiction.
- Self-actualization (Psychology) -- Fiction.
- Etiquette -- Fiction.
- CIty and town life -- Fiction.
- Tiger -- Fiction.