|类型/形式：||Picture books for children
Dust jackets (Bindings)
Peter Brown; Little, Brown and Company,
|注意：||Little, Brown and Company is a division of Hachette Book Group.
"The illustrations for this book were made with India ink, watercolor, gouache, and pencil on paper, then digitally composited and colored. This book was edited by Alvina Ling and designed by Patti Ann Harris and Peter Brown...The book was printed on 140gsm Gold Sun Woodfree paper with a fifth color, orange. The text was set in Rockwell, and the display type was hand-lettered by the author."--Colophon.
|描述：||1 volume (unpaged) : color illustrations ; 27 cm|
|其他题名：||Mister Tiger goes wild|
"Peter Brown depicts his hero as a bright pop of orange...gleefully escaping to a Rousseau-like tableau of dense ferns, soaring palms and cascading waterfalls." ""New York Times Book Review"""
- Tiger -- Juvenile fiction.
- Self-actualization (Psychology) -- Juvenile fiction.
- Etiquette -- Juvenile fiction.
- City and town life -- Juvenile fiction.
- Boredom -- Juvenile fiction.
- Loneliness -- Juvenile fiction.
- Self-actualization (Psychology) -- Fiction.
- Etiquette -- Fiction.
- CIty and town life -- Fiction.
- Tiger -- Fiction.