|类型/形式：||Dust jackets (Bindings)
Picture books for children
Peter Brown; Little, Brown and Company,
|注意：||Little, Brown and Company is a division of Hachette Book Group.
"The illustrations for this book were made with India ink, watercolor, gouache, and pencil on paper, then digitally composited and colored. This book was edited by Alvina Ling and designed by Patti Ann Harris and Peter Brown ... The book was printed on 140gsm Gold Sun Woodfree paper with a fifth color, orange. The text was set in Rockwell, and the display type was hand-lettered by the author."--Colophon.
|奖励：||2014 ALA Notable Children's Books List
Boston Globe/Horn Book Picture Book Award Winner, 2014
|描述：||1 volume (unpaged) : color illustrations ; 27 cm|
|其他题名：||Mister Tiger goes wild|
*"With its skewed humor and untamed spirit this joyous exploration of quasi-reverse anthropomorphism will delight listeners again and again." ""Booklist," starred review""
- Tiger -- Juvenile fiction.
- Self-actualization (Psychology) -- Juvenile fiction.
- Etiquette -- Juvenile fiction.
- City and town life -- Juvenile fiction.
- Boredom -- Juvenile fiction.
- Loneliness -- Juvenile fiction.
- Self-actualization (Psychology) -- Fiction.
- Etiquette -- Fiction.
- CIty and town life -- Fiction.
- Tiger -- Fiction.