Find a copy in the library
Finding libraries that hold this item...
|Genre/Form:||Criticism, interpretation, etc|
|Additional Physical Format:||Online version:
Cranston, Jodi, 1969-
University Park, Pa. : Pennsylvania State University Press, 2010
|Named Person:||Titian; Titian; Tizian.|
|Material Type:||Government publication, State or province government publication|
|All Authors / Contributors:||
Jodi Cranston; Titian
|Description:||xi, 147 pages : illustrations (some color) ; 26 cm|
"Cranston has enormous insight into not only the artist's brush and its application onto the surface - perhaps no other Renaissance artist was as tactile as Titian - but also the underlying meaning
- Titian, -- approximately 1488-1576 -- Criticism and interpretation.
- Painting, Renaissance -- Italy.
- Painting, Italian -- 16th century.
- Figurative painting -- Italy.
- Violence in art.
- Titian, -- approximately 1488-1576.
- Figurative painting.
- Painting, Italian.
- Painting, Renaissance.