Find a copy in the library
Finding libraries that hold this item...
|Named Person:||Benjamin Franklin; Benjamin Franklin|
|All Authors / Contributors:||
Robert Lee Hall
|Notes:||"A Benjamin Franklin mystery."
"A Thomas Dunne book."
|Description:||279 pages ; 22 cm|
|Responsibility:||Robert Lee Hall.|
Drawn behind the footlights and into a whirl of backstage mystery. Threatening notes are sent, fires mysteriously lit, and in order to save his playhouse, Garrick engages Ben to bring the miscreant to justice. Ben finds himself in the world of rakes, harlots, and jealous actors and actresses who jostle behind the green curtain. Once again, his keen mind and his broad humanity proves Franklin to be eighteenth-century London's most ingenious detective. Filled with the.
Atmospheric charm and color of Victorian London, this is a mystery that demands all of Benjamin Franklin's legendary wit and wisdom.
- Franklin, Benjamin, -- 1706-1790 -- Fiction.
- London (England) -- History -- 18th century -- Fiction.
- Government investigators -- Fiction.
- Americans -- England -- Fiction.
- Theatre Royal, Drury Lane (London, England) -- Fiction.
- Theaters -- Fiction.
- Franklin, Benjamin, -- 1706-1790.
- Theatre Royal, Drury Lane (London, England)
- Government investigators.
- England -- London.