|提及的人：||Eleanor Roosevelt; Eleanor Roosevelt|
|ISBN:||0312013736 : 9780312013738|
|注意：||"An Eleanor Roosevelt mystery"--Jacket.
"A Thomas Dunne book."
Fifth in the Eleanor Roosevelt Mystery series written by Elliott Roosevelt, son of Franklin and Eleanor Roosevelt. Elliot also called his series the First Lady mystery series (author's note, starting with book 3, Murder at Hobcaw Barony).
|描述：||232 pages ; 22 cm|
|丛书名：||Eleanor Roosevelt mystery, 5.|
In the fall of 1942, at the height of World War II, First Lady Eleanor Roosevelt journeys to London as her husband's emissary. Her agenda is a full one: meeting with dignitaries from the Allied nations, visiting U.S. Army bases, paying court to King George. But the murder of Sir Anthony Brooke-Hardinge, equerry to the King, provides a mystery too intriguing to ignore.
- Roosevelt, Eleanor, -- 1884-1962 -- Fiction.
- Roosevelt, Eleanor, -- 1884-1962.
- Presidents' spouses -- United States -- Fiction.
- Women detectives -- Fiction.
- Presidents' spouses.
- Women detectives.
- United States.
- Adult Mystery.
- Detective and mystery stories
- Historical fiction
- Presidents' spouses -- Fiction
- Roosevelt, Eleanor -- Fiction
- Women detectives -- Fiction