|注意：||"A Thomas Dunne book."|
|描述：||247 p. ; 22 cm.|
In 1934 at the White House the First Lady again proves her skills as an amateur sleuth. A foe of crooked financiers, Alabama Congressman Winstead Colmer is shot dead in the Oval Office by someone who leaves the room locked and bolted from the inside. Helping to solve the puzzle, Mrs. Roosevelt concentrates on searching for the killer among persons close to Colmer, including his wife.
- Roosevelt, Eleanor, -- 1884-1962 -- Fiction.
- Women detectives -- Washington (D.C.) -- Fiction.
- Presidents' spouses -- United States -- Fiction.
- Washington (D.C.) -- Fiction.
- Detective and mystery stories
- Historical fiction
- Presidents' spouses -- Fiction
- Roosevelt, Eleanor -- Fiction
- Washington (D.C.) -- Fiction
- Women detectives -- Fiction -- Washington (D.C.)