Find a copy in the library
Finding libraries that hold this item...
|All Authors / Contributors:||
|Description:||xiii, 498 pages ; 24 cm|
FBI agent Kendra Donovan is wounded during a raid where half her team is murdered, and a mole in the FBI is uncovered. After recovering, she goes rogue and travels to England to assassinate the man responsible. Fleeing from an unexpected assassin in Aldrich Castle, Kendra escapes into a stairwell that promises sanctuary but stumbles out in a different time: 1815, to be exact. Forced to adapt to the time period until she can figure out how get back home, she finds her life in danger 200 years before she was even born.
- United States. -- Federal Bureau of Investigation -- Employees -- Fiction.
- Time travel -- Fiction.
- Murder -- Investigation -- Fiction.
- Homicide -- Fiction.
- Criminal investigation -- Fiction.
- Fantasy fiction.
- Revenge -- Fiction.
- England -- Fiction.
- Adjustment (Psychology) -- Fiction.
- United States. -- Federal Bureau of Investigation.
- Murder -- Investigation.
- Time travel.