Find a copy in the library
Finding libraries that hold this item...
|All Authors / Contributors:||
|ISBN:||9780425236031 : 042523603X|
|Description:||294 p. ; 18 cm.|
WorldCat User Reviews (1)
Lovely library-themed cozy mystery series
3.5 stars, actually.
Charlie Harris is a part-time college archivist and reference librarian who lives in the house his Aunt Dottie left to him. He takes in boarders to both help with finances and alleviate the loneliness he's lived with since both his wife and his aunt died three...
- Was this review helpful to you?
- Harris, Charlie (Fictitious character) -- Fiction.
- Diesel (Fictitious character) -- Fiction.
- Librarians -- Fiction.
- Cats -- Fiction.
- Murder -- Investigation -- Fiction.
- Mississippi -- Fiction.
User lists with this item (5)
- Mysteries About Information Professionals(284 items)
by LIS200 updated about 3 days ago
- Cozy Mysteries - Contemporary(24 items)
by FVRL_booklists updated 2014-05-23
- aWishlist(27 items)
by sleeplessbooks updated 2013-08-25
- Love Your Library - National Library Week(72 items)
by carteretlibraries updated 2013-03-26
- Books I have read(62 items)
by DMPakala updated 2012-08-07