Find a copy in the library
Finding libraries that hold this item...
|Document Type:||Sound Recording|
|All Authors / Contributors:||
Steve Reich; Steve Reich and Musicians.
|Notes:||The 1st work for women's voices and instrumental ensemble; the 2nd for violin and electronic tape of 3 additional violin parts; the 3rd for piccolo, flute, 2 pianos, 2 violins, viola, and violoncello.
The 1st work, written in 1978, was extensively revised in 1979.
Eds. recorded: Reich Music Publications.
Durations: 15:30; 15:11; 17:30.
Program notes by the composer on container.
|Performer(s):||Steve Reich and Musicians.|
|Event notes:||The 1st and 3rd works recorded at Columbia Recording Studios, New York, Feb. 1980; the 2nd at Tonstudio Bauer, Ludwigsburg, Mar. 1980.|
|Description:||1 sound disc : analog, 33 1/3 rpm ; 12 in.|
|Contents:||Music for a large ensemble --
Violin phase --
|Other Titles:||Violin phase.
Music for a large ensemble ; Violin phase ; Octet
- Vocal duets with instrumental ensemble.
- Electronic and violin music.
- Octets (Pianos (2), flute, piccolo, violins (2), viola, cello)
- Duos vocaux acc. d'ensemble instrumental -- 20e siècle.
- Violon, Musique de -- 20e siècle.
- Musique concrète.
- Octuors (Pianos (2), flûte, piccolo, violons (2), alto, violoncelle) -- 20e siècle.