|提及的人：||Joseph Haydn; Joseph Haydn; Joseph Haydn|
Susanne Emily Dunlap
|ISBN:||9781599903323 1599903326 9781599904528 1599904527|
|獎賞：||A Junior Library Guild selection|
|針對讀者群：||Young Adult.; 950|
|描述：||322 pages ; 21 cm|
Amid the glamour of Prince Nicholas Esterhazy's court in 18th-century Vienna, murder is afoot. Or so fifteen-year-old Theresa Maria is convinced when her musician father turns up dead on Christmas Eve, his valuable violin missing, and the only clue to his death a strange gold pendant around his neck. Then her father's mentor, the acclaimed composer Franz Joseph Haydn, helps her through a difficult time by making her his copyist and giving her insight into her father's secret life. It's there that Theresa begins to uncover a trail of blackmail and extortion, even as she discovers honor, and the possibility of a first, tentative love. Thrumming with the weeping strains of violins, as well as danger and deception, this is an engrossing tale of murder, romance, and music that readers will find hard to forget.
- Haydn, Joseph, -- 1732-1809 -- Juvenile fiction.
- Haydn, Joseph, -- 1732-1809 -- Fiction.
- Haydn, Joseph, -- 1732-1809.
- Musicians -- Juvenile fiction.
- Murder -- Juvenile fiction.
- Families -- Austria -- Juvenile fiction.
- Romanies -- Juvenile fiction.
- Vienna (Austria) -- History -- 18th century -- Juvenile fiction.
- Austria -- History -- 1740-1789 -- Juvenile fiction.
- Musicians -- Fiction.
- Murder -- Fiction.
- Family life -- Austria -- Fiction.
- Romanies -- Fiction.
- Haydn, Franz Joseph, -- Fiction.
- Eighteenth century -- Fiction.
- Fifteen-year-old girls -- Fiction.
- Teenage girls -- Fiction.
- Father-separated teenage girls -- Fiction.
- Family -- Fiction.
- Vienna (Austria) -- History -- 18th century -- Fiction.
- Austria -- History -- 1740-1789 -- Fiction.
- Mystery and detective stories.
- Austria -- Vienna.
- Mystery fiction.
- Historical fiction.