|类型/形式：||Picture books for children
Children's writings, American
Peete, Holly Robinson, 1964-
My brother Charlie.
New York : Scholastic Press, 2010
Holly Robinson Peete; Ryan Peete; Denene Millner; Shane Evans
|描述：||1 volume (unpaged) : color illustrations ; 29 cm|
|责任：||written by Holly Robinson Peete and Ryan Elizabeth Peete with Denene Millner ; pictures by Shane W. Evans.|
Callie is very proud of her brother Charlie. He's good at so many things -- swimming, playing the piano, running fast. And Charlie has a special way with animals, especially their dog, Harriet. But sometimes Charlie gets very quiet. His words get locked inside him, and he seems far away. Then, when Callie and Charlie start to play, Charlie is back to laughing, holding hands, having fun. Charlie is like any other boy -- and he has autism.
- Autistic children -- Juvenile fiction.
- Twins -- Juvenile fiction.
- Brothers and sisters -- Juvenile fiction.
- Autism -- Fiction.
- Twins -- Fiction.
- Brothers and sisters -- Fiction.
- Brothers and sisters.
- Autistic children.
- Spring 2015 New Books@ MJC(500 资料)
由 mjcref 已更新 2016-02-25
- UNO-JUV Disability Experience(24 资料)
由 UNO-YA 已更新 2015-07-27
- Diversity picture books(36 资料)
由 aklumper 已更新 2014-08-21
- Children's Writings(17 资料)
由 EWU-Center 已更新 2013-12-17
- Picture Books on Social and Personal Issues in the Luria Library(69 资料)
由 elizabethbowman 已更新 2013-04-30