|物理形態：||296 pages ; 24 cm|
An intimately charged novel of desire and disaster. Regina Gottlieb had been warned about Professor Nicholas Brodeur long before arriving as a graduate student at his prestigious university high on a pastoral hill. But no one has warned Regina about his exceptional physical beauty-- or his charismatic, volatile wife. Regina's mistakes only begin in the bedroom, and end-- if they do-- fifteen years in the future and thousands of miles away. By turns erotic and completely catastrophic, Regina's misadventures demonstrate what can happen when the chasm between desire and duty is too wide to bridge.
- Teacher-student relationships -- Fiction.
- Teacher-student relationships.
- Amerikanisches Englisch.
- Things to Check Out(14 件)
by jordankim 更新： 2015-03-26
- Campus novels and DVDs at UTC(13 件)
by Lupton_Library_Lists 更新： 2014-08-16
- Things to Check Out(81 件)
by kebyerscarter54 更新： 2014-03-28
- United Church Book Group(7 件)
by cinkscho 更新： 2014-03-13
- Most popular additions for July 2013(100 件)
by jamesfitch 更新： 2013-08-01