|描述：||296 pages ; 24 cm|
An intimately charged novel of desire and disaster. Regina Gottlieb had been warned about Professor Nicholas Brodeur long before arriving as a graduate student at his prestigious university high on a pastoral hill. But no one has warned Regina about his exceptional physical beauty-- or his charismatic, volatile wife. Regina's mistakes only begin in the bedroom, and end-- if they do-- fifteen years in the future and thousands of miles away. By turns erotic and completely catastrophic, Regina's misadventures demonstrate what can happen when the chasm between desire and duty is too wide to bridge.
- Teacher-student relationships -- Fiction.
- Amerikanisches Englisch.
- Teacher-student relationships.
- Things to Check Out(14 資料)
由 jordankim 已更新 2015-03-26
- Campus novels and DVDs at UTC(13 資料)
由 Lupton_Library_Lists 已更新 2014-08-16
- Things to Check Out(81 資料)
由 kebyerscarter54 已更新 2014-03-28
- United Church Book Group(7 資料)
由 cinkscho 已更新 2014-03-13
- Most popular additions for July 2013(100 資料)
由 jamesfitch 已更新 2013-08-01