Find a copy in the library
Finding libraries that hold this item...
|Named Person:||Chris Offutt; Chris Offutt; Chris Offutt|
|All Authors / Contributors:||
|Description:||261 pages ; 24 cm|
Andrew Offutt's writing career began as a strategy to pay for his son's orthodontic needs and peaked during the 1970s when the commercial popularity of the erotic novel reached its height. After his death, his son inherited 400 novels of pornography written by his father. As Chris began to examine his father's manuscripts and memorabilia, he realized he finally had an opportunity to gain insight into the difficult, mercurial, sometimes cruel man he'd loved and feared in equal measure, and set out to make sense of a complicated father-son relationship.
- Offutt, Chris, -- 1958-
- Offutt, Chris, -- 1958- -- Family.
- Novelists, American -- 20th century -- Family relationships.
- Novelists, American -- 20th century -- Biography.
- Fathers and sons -- United States.
- Pornography -- United States.
- Fathers and sons.
- Novelists, American.
- Novelists, American -- Family relationships.
- United States.