Find a copy in the library
Finding libraries that hold this item...
|Named Person:||Robert Clark; Robert Clark; Clark family; Gregg family; Clark family.; Robert Clark; Gregg family.|
|All Authors / Contributors:||
|Description:||xiii, 288 pages ; 22 cm|
"Robert Clark has written an utterly captivating book about his religious conversion. That--and his elegant writing--would be enough to applaud, but My Grandfather's House is also a high-spirited
- Clark, Robert, -- 1952 April 9- -- Religion.
- Clark, Robert, -- 1952 April 9- -- Family.
- Clark family -- Miscellanea.
- Gregg family -- Miscellanea.
- Catholic converts -- United States -- Biography.
- Clark family.
- Clark, Robert, -- 1952 April 9-
- Gregg family.
- Catholic converts.
- United States.