Find a copy in the library
Finding libraries that hold this item...
|Named Person:||Robert Davis; Robert Davis|
|All Authors / Contributors:||
Robert Davis; Betty Davis
|Description:||140 pages ; 21 cm|
|Responsibility:||Robert Davis, with help from his wife, Betty.|
WorldCat User Reviews (1)
Many books on Alzheimer's disease can be overwhelming and depressing. Bob and Betty have written honestly about Bob's experience with early-onset Alzheimer's. His recommendations on ministering to others with AD are extremely helpful. Their story through this disease allows an inside look and I would...
- Was this review helpful to you?
- Davis, Robert, -- 1933- -- Mental health.
- Alzheimer's disease -- Patients -- United States -- Biography.
- Alzheimer's disease -- Patients -- Religious life -- United States.
- Alzheimer Disease.
- Davis, Robert, -- 1933-
- Alzheimer's disease -- Patients.
- Alzheimer's disease -- Patients -- Religious life.
- Mental health.
- United States.