Find a copy online
Links to this item
Find a copy in the library
Finding libraries that hold this item...
|Named Person:||Alexander Walters; Alexander Walters|
|Material Type:||Biography, Document, Government publication, State or province government publication, Internet resource|
|Document Type:||Internet Resource, Computer File|
|All Authors / Contributors:||
Alexander Walters; University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill. Documenting the American South (Project); University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill. Library.
|Notes:||Title from TEI header.
This electronic edition is part of the UNC-CH digitization project's database, Documenting the American South. It is a part of the collection North American slave narratives.
Text scanned (OCR) by Thomas Horan and Sarah Reuning. Images scanned by Thomas Horan and Sarah Reuning. Text encoded by Lee Ann Morawski and Natalia Smith.
|Details:||Mode of access: Internet World Wide Web.; System requirements: PC with modem or direct Internet connection; Panorama for SGML files.|
|Other Titles:||North American slave narratives.|
|Responsibility:||Walters, Alexander, b. 1858.|
- Walters, Alexander, -- 1858-
- Slaves -- Kentucky -- Biography.
- African Americans -- Biography.
- African American clergy -- Biography.
- African Methodist Episcopal Zion Church -- Bishops -- Biography.
- African Methodist Episcopal Zion Church -- History.
- United Society of Christian Endeavor.
- African Methodist Episcopal Zion Church.
- African American clergy.
- African Americans.