Find a copy in the library
Finding libraries that hold this item...
Pictorial works Juvenile fiction
|Material Type:||Fiction, Juvenile audience|
|All Authors / Contributors:||
Floella Benjamin; Margaret Chamberlain
|ISBN:||9781845076436 1845076435 9781847800343 1847800343|
|Awards:||Winner of USBBY Outstanding International Book for Grades 3-5 2009.|
|Description:||1 volume (unpaged) : illustrations (chiefly color) ; 29 cm|
|Responsibility:||Floella Benjamin ; illustrated by Margaret Chamberlain.|
Does a wonderful job of showing the many differences between Caribbean Granny and Yorkshire Granny. In the end they manage to bring their two worlds together to ensure that they, and the little girl,
- Grandmothers -- Trinidad and Tobago -- Pictorial works -- Juvenile fiction.
- Grandmothers -- England -- Barnsley (South Yorkshire) -- Pictorial works -- Juvenile fiction.
- Grandmothers -- Juvenile fiction.
- Grandparent and child -- Juvenile fiction.
- Racially mixed children -- Juvenile fiction.
- Culture conflict -- Juvenile fiction.
- Racially mixed children -- Pictorial works -- Juvenile fiction.
- Culture conflict -- Pictorial works -- Juvenile fiction.
- Grandmothers -- Fiction.
- Conflict management -- Fiction.