|材料类型：||文献, 小说, 互联网资源|
|ISBN:||9781775417248 1775417247 9781775417248 9781775417248|
|注意：||Title from PDF title page (viewed Aug. 30, 2010).
"First published in 1870."
|描述：||1 online resource (511 p.)|
|责任：||by Charles Dickens.|
When young Edwin Drood mysteriously disappears from the quiet cathedral town of Cloisterham, foul play seems certain. The prime suspect is John Jasper, Edwin's uncle, who frequents the dark opium underworld and conceals a secret passion beneath his church choir respectability. Paul Scofield captures the haunting, occasionally humorous atmosphere and the many colorful characters in this unusual crime novel. Dickens' entertaining story is even more of a mystery than he intended, for he died before the work was completed.
- Triangles (Interpersonal relations) -- Fiction.
- Separation (Psychology) -- Fiction.
- Choral conductors -- Fiction.
- Missing persons -- Fiction.
- England -- Fiction.
- FICTION -- Mystery & Detective -- General.
- Mystery fiction.
- Electronic books.
- Choral conductors.
- Missing persons.
- Separation (Psychology)
- Triangles (Interpersonal relations)