Getting this item's online copy...
Find a copy in the library
Getting this item's location and availability...
Find it in libraries globally
|Material Type:||Fiction, Juvenile audience|
|All Authors / Contributors:||
Gertrude Chandler Warner
|Description:||119 pages : illustrations ; 19 cm.|
|Responsibility:||created by Gertrude Chandler Warner ; illustrated by Charles Tang.|
While helping fix up the old house their cousins have bought, the Aldens hear stories about its being haunted and find evidence suggesting that there may be a ghost there.
Retrieving notes about this item
- Boxcar children (Fictitious characters) -- Juvenile fiction.
- Orphans -- Juvenile fiction.
- Families -- Juvenile fiction.
- Brothers and sisters -- Juvenile fiction.
- Ghost stories.
- Haunted houses -- Fiction.
- Ghosts -- Fiction.
- Mystery and detective stories.
- Boxcar children (Fictitious characters)
- Brothers and sisters.