Find a copy in the library
Finding libraries that hold this item...
|All Authors / Contributors:||
Charles Hamilton Houston
|Notes:||Title from file folder heading.
"Group I, Box 420"--Guide.
|Description:||on 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm.|
|Contents:||Summary of speech to National Bar Association Convention, Nashvill, Tenn., Aug. 1, 1935: "Proposed legal attacks on educational discrimination" --
Future policies and practices which should govern the relationship of the federal government to Negro schools, May 2, 1938.
|Series Title:||Papers of the NAACP., Part 11,, Series B,, Special subject files, 1912-1939., Harding, Warren G. through YWCA ;, reel 35, fr. 0065-0078.|
|Other Titles:||Speech & article file -- Charles Houston, 1935, 1938
Speech and article file -- Charles Houston, 1935, 1938
- African Americans -- Education.
- Segregation in education -- United States.
- Federal aid to education -- United States.
- National Association for the Advancement of Colored People -- Archives.
- National Association for the Advancement of Colored People.
- Federal aid to education.
- Segregation in education.
- United States.