|所有的著者/提供者：||National Association for the Advancement of Colored People.|
|注意：||Title from file folder heading.
"Group III, Box A-213"--Guide.
|描述：||on 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm.|
|丛书名：||Papers of the NAACP., Part 24,, Special subjects, 1956-1965., Series B, Foreign affairs--leagues and organizations ;, reel 33, fr. 0426-0482.|
Leagues and organizations.
Major topics: Support for world disarmament; Commendations of NAACP; Jane Addams' Centennial; NAACP Expanded Racial Defense Policy; 1960 Democratic presidential candidates; Newsletters; Call for Governor John Patterson of Alabama to guarantee rights to freedom and peaceful travel within state; Resolution on civil rights; U.S. Supreme Court decision upholding registration provisions of Internal Security Act of 1960; Report to U.S. Commission on Civil Rights from Alabama Advisory Committee; Eighth Annual Legislative Seminar on "The CIA and Foreign Policy"; Fiftieth anniversary celebrations; Call for local civil rights demonstrations; Appeal to President Johnson to support seating of People's Republic of China in UN.
- National Association for the Advancement of Colored People -- Archives.
- Civil rights movements -- History -- 20th century.
- African Americans -- Civil rights -- History -- 20th century.
- African Americans -- History -- 1877-1964.
- African Americans -- History -- 1964-
- United States -- Race relations.
- Women's International League for Peace and Freedom.
- National Association for the Advancement of Colored People.
- African Americans.
- African Americans -- Civil rights.
- Civil rights movements.
- Race relations.
- United States.