Find a copy in the library
Finding libraries that hold this item...
|Genre/Form:||Stories in rhyme
|Named Person:||Noah's wife, (Biblical figure); Noah's wife, (Biblical figure); Noah's wife, (Biblical figure); Noah's wife, (Biblical figure)|
|Material Type:||Fiction, Preschool|
|All Authors / Contributors:||
Susan Campbell Bartoletti; Holly Meade
|Description:||1 v. (unpaged) : col. ill. ; 30 cm.|
|Responsibility:||a lullaby by Susan Campbell Bartoletti ; illustrated by Holly Meade.|
WorldCat User Reviews (1)
Naamah is the wife of Noah. Her name means great singer so she sings for 40 days and 40 nights. She sings for her husband, her sons, and their wives as when they hear her sing they sleep well. Her singing also soothes the animals on the ark. The beautiful illustrations enhance...
- Was this review helpful to you?
- Stories in rhyme.
- Noah's ark -- Fiction.
- Noah's wife -- (Biblical figure) -- Fiction.
- Animals -- Fiction.
- Night -- Fiction.
- Noah's ark -- Juvenile fiction.
- Noah's wife -- (Biblical figure) -- Juvenile fiction.
- Animals -- Juvenile fiction.
- Night -- Juvenile fiction.
- Noah's wife -- (Biblical figure)
- Noah's ark.