Find a copy in the library
Finding libraries that hold this item...
|Additional Physical Format:||Online version:
NAEP 1994 geography: a first look.
[Washington, D.C.] : Office of Educational Research and Improvement, U.S. Department of Education, 1995.
|Material Type:||Government publication, National government publication|
|All Authors / Contributors:||
Paul L Williams; Educational Testing Service.; National Center for Education Statistics,
|Notes:||Shipping list no.: 96-0077-P.
No longer available for sale by the Superintendent of Documents.
"NCES 95-807"--Page 4 of cover.
"The work upon which this publication is based was performed for the National Center for Education Statistics, Office of Educational Research and Improvement, by Educational Testing Service."--Title page verso.
|Description:||vi, 69 pages : illustrations, maps ; 28 cm.|
|Series Title:||Nation's report card.|
|Other Titles:||Findings from the National Assessment of Educational Progress|
|Responsibility:||Paul L. Williams [and three others] ; prepared by Educational Testing Service under contract with the National Center for Education Statistics.|
- National Assessment of Educational Progress (Project)
- Geography -- Study and teaching -- United States -- Statistics.
- Geography -- Ability testing -- United States -- Statistics.
- Academic achievement -- United States -- Statistics.
- Geography -- Study and teaching
- Academic achievement
- Geography -- Ability testing.
- United States.