Find a copy in the library
Finding libraries that hold this item...
Livres à clef
|Named Person:||Charles A Lindbergh; Anne Morrow Lindbergh; Anne Morrow Lindbergh; Charles A Lindbergh|
|All Authors / Contributors:||
|Description:||237 p. ; 22 cm.|
|Responsibility:||by Reeve Lindbergh.|
Reeve Lindbergh draws a profoundly intimate portrait of three generations of Linleys as they react to the gradual decline of their beloved matriarch. The Names of the Mountains is a sensitively drawn novel about the aging of a fearless heroine; it is a probing commentary of what happens to a family - any family - when the ground shifts beneath them, when the person they thought they knew is no longer the same. This gifted writer's resonant new novel is filled with hope and grounded in the universal, a story to be read on many levels.
- Lindbergh, Charles A. -- (Charles Augustus), -- 1902-1974 -- Fiction.
- Lindbergh, Anne Morrow, -- 1906-2001 -- Fiction.
- Women authors -- Fiction.
- Air pilots -- Fiction.
- Lindbergh, Anne Morrow, -- 1906-2001.
- Lindbergh, Charles A. -- (Charles Augustus), -- 1902-1974.
- Air pilots.
- Women authors.