Find a copy in the library
Finding libraries that hold this item...
|Additional Physical Format:||Online version:
Boston : Houghton Mifflin, 2003
|Named Person:||Nikolaĭ Vasilʹevich Gogolʹ|
|Material Type:||Fiction, Internet resource|
|Document Type:||Book, Internet Resource|
|All Authors / Contributors:||
|Description:||291 p. ; 22 cm.|
|Contents:||Chapter 1. Title --
Chapter 2. Fiction.
WorldCat User Reviews (1)
I really enjoyed this book. So much so in fact, that I went and bought her short story debut Interpreter of Maladies this week when I discovered the possibility of the necessity for more plane reading material was acute.
Naturally, it's by an Indian author and so my bias is probably going...
- 0 of 1 people found this review helpful. Did it help you?
- Young men -- Fiction.
- Massachusetts -- Fiction.
- East Indian Americans -- Fiction.
- Children of immigrants -- Fiction.
- Assimilation (Sociology) -- Fiction.
- Alienation (Social psychology) -- Fiction.
- Gogolʹ, Nikolaĭ Vasilʹevich, -- 1809-1852 -- Appreciation -- Fiction.
- Domestic fiction.
User lists with this item (25)
- To read(393 items)
by lisadriver updated about a month ago
- Things to Check Out(56 items)
by vlc4115 updated about a month ago
- Fr. Tom Books - VU Library(373 items)
by ViterboLibrary updated 2014-10-09
- Spring 2014 Library Associates Suggestions(39 items)
by MikkLib07 updated 2014-03-05
- from a book to a movie(437 items)
by bstar1019 updated 2013-09-05