Find a copy in the library
Finding libraries that hold this item...
|Additional Physical Format:||Online version:
Jensen, Joan M.
Naming a price, finding a space.
Tucson, Ariz. : Southwest Institute for Research on Women, 1992
|Material Type:||Government publication, State or province government publication|
|All Authors / Contributors:||
Joan M Jensen
|Notes:||"Examines the ways in which Western women artists in the early twentieth century developed sales relationships with dealers, agents and consumers"--Abstract.
"Presented in slightly different form for the Horn Lectures at the University of New Mexico in November 1991 and is part of One Foot on the Rockies: Women and Creativity in the Modern American West to be published by the University of New Mexico Press"--Leaf .
|Description:||1 v. (unpaged) ; 28 cm.|
|Series Title:||Working paper (Southwest Institute for Research on Women), no. 28.; Calvin P. Horn lectures in Western history and culture.|
|Responsibility:||by Joan M. Jensen.|
- Women artists -- Southwest, New -- History -- 20th century.
- Women art dealers -- Southwest, New -- History -- 20th century.
- Women authors, American -- Southwest, New -- History -- 20th century.
- Art, American -- Southwest, New -- Marketing -- History -- 20th century.
- Art, Modern -- 20th century -- Marketing.
- American literature -- Southwest, New -- 20th century -- Marketing.
- Indian baskets -- California -- History -- 20th century.