|注意：||"Based on the screenplay by Tiffany Paulsen and on the characters created by Carolyn Keene."
|描述：||24 unnumbered pages : color illustrations ; 23 x 23 cm|
|其他题名：||Movie star mystery
Nancy Drew (Motion picture)
|责任：||by Irene Kilpatrick.|
"The mystery of Hollywood legend Dehlia Draycott is too hard to resist -- and that's why I, Nancy Drew, decided to solve the case! The actress's old mansion was spooky, and there was a suspicious caretaker, a missing will, and a secret tunnel all wrapped up in the puzzle. This is my case file, packed with the clues, photos, and other artifacts that helped me figure out my first Hollywood mystery!"--Page 4 of cover.
- Drew, Nancy (Fictitious character) -- Juvenile fiction.
- Hollywood (Los Angeles, Calif.) -- Juvenile fiction.
- Drew, Nancy (Fictitious character) -- Fiction.
- Hollywood (Los Angeles, Calif.) -- Fiction.
- Mystery and detective stories.
- Drew, Nancy (Fictitious character)
- California -- Los Angeles -- Hollywood.