|提及的人：||William Crawford; Knight, Dr.; Frances Scott; John Slover; William Crawford; Knight, Dr.; Frances K Scott; John Slover|
Hugh Henry Brackenridge
Date of publication suggested by Bristol
Shipton & Mooney, 48378
The narratives were first published in the Freeman's journal, Philadelphia, v. 3, nos. 106-109, April 30-May 21, 1783, at the request of H.H. Brackenridge, by whom they were prepared for publication. On p.  of the 1783 ed. (Evans 17993) is the following statement addressed to the printer: Enclosed are two narratives; one by Dr. Knight, who acted as surgeon in the expedition under Col. Crawford; the other of John Slover. That of Dr. Knight was written by himself at my request; that of Slover was taken down by myself from his mouth as he related it. ... H. Brackenridge. Pittsburgh, Aug. 3, 1782
|描述：||1 online resource (Includes files in TIFF, GIF and PDF formats with inclusion of keyword searchable text)|
|其他題名：||Narrative of the captivity and escape of Mrs. Frances Scott|
- Crawford, William, -- 1732-1782.
- Knight, -- Dr. -- (John), -- -1838.
- Scott, Frances
- Slover, John, -- active 1773-1782.
- Crawford's Indian Campaign, Ohio, 1782.
- Indian captivities.
- United States -- History -- Revolution, 1775-1783.
- Crawford, William, -- 1732-1782
- Knight, -- Dr. -- (John), -- -1838
- Scott, Frances K.
- Slover, John, -- active 1773-1782
- Indian captivities