Find a copy in the library
Finding libraries that hold this item...
Early works to 1800
|Named Person:||Robert Forbes; Frances Scott; Robert Forbes; Frances Scott|
|All Authors / Contributors:||
Arthur Bradman; American Imprint Collection (Library of Congress); Israel Thorndike Pamphlet Collection (Library of Congress)
|Notes:||"Taken partly from their own mouths, and partly from an imperfect journal, and published at their request."
"A narrative of the captivity and escape of Mrs. Frances Scott, an inhabitant of Washington County, Virginia"--Page -16.
|Description:||16 p. ; 24 cm.|
|Responsibility:||by Authur Bradman.|
- Kennebec River (Me.) -- Early works to 1800.
- Forbes, Robert, -- active 18th century.
- Scott, Frances, -- active 18th century.
- Indian captivities -- Early works to 1800.
- Forbes, Robert, -- active 18th century
- Scott, Frances, -- active 18th century
- Indian captivities.
- Maine -- Kennebec River.