Find a copy online
Links to this item
Find a copy in the library
Finding libraries that hold this item...
|Named Person:||William Wells Brown|
|Material Type:||Biography, Document, Government publication, State or province government publication, Internet resource|
|Document Type:||Internet Resource, Computer File|
|All Authors / Contributors:||
William Wells Brown; University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill. Documenting the American South (Project); University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill. Library.
|Notes:||Title from electronic title page.
This electronic edition has been transcribed from a photocopy. Portrait of Brown not included in electronic edition.
This electronic edition is part of the UNC-CH digitization project's database, Documenting the American South. It is a part of the collection North American slave narratives.
Text transcribed by Apex Data Services, Inc. Text encoded by Apex Data Services, Inc., Elizabeth S. Wright, and Natalia Smith.
|Details:||Mode of access: Internet World Wide Web.; System requirements: PC with modem or direct Internet connection; SGML viewer required for SGML files.|
|Other Titles:||North American slave narratives.|
|Responsibility:||written by himself.|
- Brown, William Wells, -- 1815-1884.
- African Americans -- Biography.
- Slaves -- Missouri -- Biography.
- Fugitive slaves -- United States -- Biography.
- Plantation life -- Missouri -- History -- 19th century.
- Slavery -- Missouri -- History -- 19th century.
- Slave trade -- United States -- History -- 19th century.
- Slaves' writings, American -- Missouri.