Find a copy in the library
Finding libraries that hold this item...
|Named Person:||Richard Mansfield; Lyndon B Johnson; Richard M Nixon; Spiro T Agnew; Lincoln family.|
|Document Type:||Archival Material|
|All Authors / Contributors:||
Lincoln family.; Jeanie Gould Lincoln; Natalie Sumner Lincoln; Gould Lincoln; Nathan Smith Lincoln; Marjorie Gould Lincoln; David Thomas
|Description:||3.25 cubic ft.|
The collection includes papers relating to Dr. Nathan Smith Lincoln's medical practice in Washington, D.C., the literary careers of Jeanie and Natalie Lincoln, the newspaper career of George Gould Lincoln, and the life of Marjorie Lincoln. The collection includes a substantial number of papers relating to the family of Jeanie Gould Lincoln, including David Thomas, a member of Congress at the beginning of the 19th century. The correspondence of George Gould Lincoln contains several letters from prominent government officials from the 1930s to the 1970s, including Lyndon B. Johnson, Richard Nixon, and Spiro Agnew. Other correspondents include Richard Mansfield.
- Physicians -- Washington (D.C.)
- Medicine -- Practice -- Washington (D.C.)
- Women authors, American -- Washington (D.C.)
- Journalists -- Washington (D.C.)
- Mansfield, Richard, -- 1857-1907 -- Correspondence.
- Washington (D.C.) -- Social life and customs.
- Washington (D.C.) -- Politics and government.
- United States -- Politics and government.
- Johnson, Lyndon B. -- (Lyndon Baines), -- 1908-1973 -- Correspondence.
- Nixon, Richard M. -- (Richard Milhous), -- 1913-1994 -- Correspondence.
- Agnew, Spiro T., -- 1918-1996 -- Correspondence.
- Lincoln family.
- Washington (D.C.) -- Genealogy.