Find a copy in the library
Finding libraries that hold this item...
The bulk of the collection consists of Teigan's files, which provide information about the league's origin, growth, and decline; educational, organizational, and reform programs; relations with members; and publications. There is also data concerning opposition attacks, particularly in Minnesota during World War I; third-party politics, including the creation of the Farmer-Labor Party of Minnesota; and the work of various reform groups in the Progressive era. The Henry G. Teigan Papers Supplement (M183) also contains correspondence regarding the National Nonpartisan League, the ties of its leaders with socialism, and the League's affairs at the state level in Minnesota; and a file on the Northwestern Service Bureau.
- Burdick, Usher L. -- (Usher Lloyd), -- 1879-1960.
- Bank of North Dakota.
- On the Square Publishing Company (Saint Paul, Minn.)
- Republican Party (Minn.)
- Republican Party (N.D.)
- Socialist Party (N.D.)
- Socialist Party (U.S.)
- Agriculture -- Economic aspects -- United States.
- Civil rights -- United States.
- Communism -- United States.
- Political campaigns -- Minnesota.
- Political campaigns -- North Dakota.
- Elections -- Minnesota.
- Elections -- North Dakota.
- Land reform -- United States.
- Labor movement -- United States.
- Newspaper publishing -- Minnesota.
- Political crimes and offenses -- United States.
- Political parties -- United States.
- Socialism -- United States.
- World War, 1914-1918.
- Minnesota -- Newspapers.
- Minnesota -- Politics and government -- 1918-1945.
- North Dakota -- Politics and government.
- United States -- Economic conditions -- 1918-1945.