도서관에서 사본 찾기
해당항목을 보유하고 있는 도서관을 찾는 중
|명시된 사람:||Joseph Carlino; John Connorton; Nelson A Rockefeller|
|문서 형식:||아카이브 자료|
|모든 저자 / 참여자:||National Union of Hospital and Health Care Employees.|
|안에:||National Union of Hospital and Health Care Employees|
|설명:||1 transcript (25 p.)|
Connorton comments on the formation of the Greater New York Hospital Association (GNYHA); on his own relationship with Mayor Wagner; and on objections of 1199 to industry-wide bargaining. He also comments on the New York City labor leadership; on the Rockefeller-Carlino influence on the passage of New York State collective bargaining legislation for hospital workers; on the PAC's attempts to make peaceful settlements; and the participation of management and city officials in hospital-union relations.
He also expresses his views on the League of Voluntary Hospitals' (LVH) policy towards unions; on labor-management cooperation in problem solving; on the handling of GNYHA legislative activities in Albany; on the rearrangement of hospital boards of directors and appointments of consumers to hospital boards; on the financial accountability of hospitals; on David Livingston (president, Retail, Wholesale and Department Store Union, District 65) participating on the PAC; on Elliott Godoff's role in organizing hospitals; and on Leon Davis' politics and personality.
- Carlino, Joseph.
- Connorton, John.
- Rockefeller, Nelson A. -- (Nelson Aldrich), -- 1908-1979.
- Greater New York Hospital Association.
- League of Voluntary Hospitals and Homes of New York.
- National Union of Hospital and Health Care Employees. -- District 1199.
- Permanent Administrative Committee (New York, N.Y.)
- Hospitals -- United States -- Administration.
- Labor unions -- Political activity -- New York (State) -- New York.