Find a copy in the library
Finding libraries that hold this item...
|Additional Physical Format:||Online version:
United States. Congress. Senate. Select Committee on Indian Affairs.
Native American grave and burial protection act (repatriation) ; Native American repatriation of cultural patrimony act ; and Heard Museum report.
Washington : U.S. G.P.O. : For sale by the Supt. of Docs., Congressional Sales Office, U.S. G.P.O., 1990
|Material Type:||Government publication, National government publication|
|All Authors / Contributors:||United States. Congress. Senate. Select Committee on Indian Affairs.|
|Notes:||Distributed to some depository libraries in microfiche.
Shipping list no.: 90-791-P.
Item 1009-B-5, 1009-C-5 (MF)
|Description:||iv, 599 p. : ill. ; 24 cm.|
|Contents:||Report verifying the identity of six Pawnee scout crania at the Smithsonian Institution and the National Museum of Health and Medicine / James Riding In --
A brief historical survey of the expropriation of American Indian remains / Robert E. Bieder --
Human skeletal collections in the Bishop Museum / Michael Pietrusewsky.
|Series Title:||United States.; Congress.; Senate.; S. hrg.|
- Indians of North America -- Antiquities -- Law and legislation.
- Burial laws -- United States.
- Exhumation -- Law and legislation -- United States.
- Indians of North America -- Funeral customs and rites.
- Cultural property -- Repatriation -- United States.
- Human remains (Archaeology) -- Law and legislation -- United States.
- Human remains (Archaeology) -- Repatriation -- Law and legislation -- United States.
- Burial laws.
- Cultural property -- Repatriation.
- Exhumation -- Law and legislation.
- Human remains (Archaeology) -- Law and legislation.
- Human remains (Archaeology) -- Repatriation -- Law and legislation.
- United States.