Find a copy in the library
Finding libraries that hold this item...
|Material Type:||Government publication, National government publication|
|All Authors / Contributors:||
John Branch; John Henry Eaton; Samuel D Ingham; Richard H Bradford; Duff Green; United States. Commissioners of Naval Hospitals.; United States. Congress House.
|Notes:||Caption title. At head of title: 21st Congress, 1st session. [Doc. no. 40.] Ho. of Reps.
Letter of transmittal signed: Jn. Branch, Jn. H. Eaton, S.D. Ingham.
Letter, p. -4, signed: Richard H. Bradford, sec'y Navy Hospital Fund.
Statements on expenditures from the Navy Hospital Fund for the construction of hospitals at Philadelphia and near Norfolk, Va.
Duff Green was printer to the House during the 21st Congress, 1st session.
|Description:||18 p. ; 24 cm.|
|Series Title:||House document (United States. Congress. House), 21st Congress, 1st session, no. 40.|
- United States. -- Navy Department -- Appropriations and expenditures.
- Sailors -- Medical care -- Pennsylvania -- Philadelphia.
- Sailors -- Medical care -- Virginia -- Norfolk.
- Hospitals, Naval and marine -- Pennsylvania -- Philadelphia.
- Hospitals, Naval and marine -- Virginia -- Norfolk.
- United States. -- Navy Department.
- Expenditures, Public.
- Hospitals, Naval and marine.
- Sailors -- Medical care.
- Pennsylvania -- Philadelphia.
- Virginia -- Norfolk.