Find a copy in the library
Finding libraries that hold this item...
|Additional Physical Format:||Online version:
United States. Office of Chief of Counsel for the Prosecution of Axis Criminality.
Nazi conspiracy and aggression.
Washington, D.C. : United States Government Printing Office, 1947
|Material Type:||Government publication, National government publication|
|All Authors / Contributors:||United States. Office of Chief of Counsel for the Prosecution of Axis Criminality.; International Military Tribunal.; United States. Department of State.; United States. War Department.|
|Notes:||Seals of Dept. of State, War Dept., and International Military Tribunal, on t.p.|
|Description:||vi, 190 pages ; 24 cm|
|Responsibility:||Office of United States Chief of Counsel for Prosecution of Axis Criminality.|
- Nuremberg Trial of Major German War Criminals, Nuremberg, Germany, 1945-1946.
- War crime trials -- Germany -- Nuremberg.
- World War, 1939-1945 -- Germany.
- World War, 1939-1945 -- Atrocities.
- Nuremberg, Procès de, 1945-1946.
- Nürnberger Prozesse.
- War crime trials.
- Germany -- Nuremberg.