Find a copy in the library
Finding libraries that hold this item...
|All Authors / Contributors:||
Melissa A Purcell
|ISBN:||9781586835453 1586835459 1586835467 9781586835460|
|Description:||x, 172 pages : illustrations ; 29 cm.|
|Contents:||What are networking sites and why use them? --
Guidelines to keep your students and yourself safe when integrating networking sites in the classroom --
Media sharing sites in the classroom --
Microblogs and Wikis in the classroom --
Social networking sites in the classroom --
A few final words.
|Series Title:||Tech tools for learning.|
|Responsibility:||Melissa A. Purcell.|
"Creative media specialists will find many ways to use these lessons throughout all areas of the curriculum and for media program advocacy. It is also a useful professional development resource for
- Internet in school libraries.
- Online social networks -- Library applications.
- Internet in education.
- Online social networks.
- Social media.
- Electronic information resource literacy -- Study and teaching (Elementary) -- Activity programs.
- Electronic information resource literacy -- Study and teaching (Secondary) -- Activity programs.
- School librarian participation in curriculum planning.
- Education -- Curricula -- Standards -- United States.