|类型/形式：||Detective and mystery stories, American
Suspense fiction, American
Detective and mystery fiction
|描述：||400 pages ; 24 cm|
Former military cop Jack Reacher makes it all the way from snowbound South Dakota to his destination in northeastern Virginia, near Washington, D.C.: the headquarters of his old unit, the 110th MP. The old stone building is the closest thing to a home he ever had. Reacher is there to meet -- in person -- the new commanding officer, Major Susan Turner, so far just a warm, intriguing voice on the phone. But it isn't Turner behind the CO's desk. And Reacher is hit with two pieces of shocking news, one with serious criminal consequences, and one too personal to even think about. When threatened, you can run or fight. Reacher fights, aiming to find Turner and clear his name, barely a step ahead of the army, and the FBI, and the D.C. Metro police, and four unidentified thugs.
- Reacher, Jack (Fictitious character) -- Fiction.
- Military police -- Fiction.
- Murder -- Investigation -- Fiction.
- Homecoming -- Fiction.
- Malicious accusation -- Fiction.
- Fugitives from justice -- Fiction.
- Virginia -- Fiction.
- Reacher, Jack (Fictional character) -- Fiction.
- Homicide -- Fiction.
- Criminal investigation -- Fiction.
- Mystery fiction.
- FICTION / Suspense.
- FICTION / Thrillers.
- FICTION / Mystery & Detective / General.
- Fugitives from justice.
- Malicious accusation.
- Military police.
- Murder -- Investigation.
- Reacher, Jack (Fictitious character)